Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year 2011

I can't believe another year has gone by and I still weigh the same lol. I can't help but think of PaPa today RIP. I did get called to work on Monday and maybe Tuesday with my dear friend Lynnette. I am pretty sure we are doing inventory, which is fun. I sure do love working.

I have started my new diet as of yesterday. I am eating fruits, veggies and seafood only. NO PROCESSED FOOD!!! I was going to start the flat belly diet but decided against it. I did learn a lot about my stomach though from the book. I am also doing cardio in my bedroom with the help of my soft bed.

Happy New Year Ya'll!! Be sure to eat your cabbage and black eyed peas for luck lol.

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

processed food is a tough one to change! I definitely go back and forth. Some days I am all about whole foods and other days, I cannot avoid processed junk... :)