Saturday, March 10, 2012

God's Blessings-2012

I can't believe I have not posted in over a year. And what a year this has been. I have been working part-time at Arby's for a year now. I also WON the Red Hat Hero of the year 2011 award for all of Dallas/Ft. Worth. I really love my job and the people I work with are amazing. I am still able to care for my lovely Granddaughter on Tuesday and Thursday.

I did however make a major mistake in August of 2011. I got fed up with my daughter Kati stealing and lying to me. When she came home I grabbed her shirt and began to yell at her. Since she is over 18 the police called this assault and I was arrested and went to jail. I just now settled with Denton County on this matter and agreed to plea no contest and take 15 days jail time to be done on the weekends. I plan on writing a book about this experience in the hopes of helping someone. I will miss Easter and my brother's 40 birthday celebration. to be continued

No comments: